Sopore man dies of electrocution

Srinagar

A middle-aged man died on Wednesday after he received an electric shock in Neharpora village of Sopore in north Kashmir’s Baramulla district.

Reports said that deceased identified as Muhammad Subhan Dar, 55, son of Abdullah Dar was repairing a live wire around at his home in Neharpora and received a shock, resulting into his death.

Dar was soon rushed to Sub-District Hospital Sopore where the doctors declared him as brought dead.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here