Teenage Boy Electrocuted

SRINAGAR: A 16-year-old boy died after receiving a high-voltage electric shock in Wadder Payeen area of Handwara in north Kashmir’s Kupwara district.

Reports said that one Furkan Ahmad Mir son of Aashiq Ahmed Mir, resident of Wadder Payeen received a jolt at his home this evening.

The boy was soon after removed to PHC Zachaldara where the doctors declared him as brought dead on arrival.

Quoting a police official news agency GNS reported about the death of the boy due to electrocution.

I agree to the Terms and Conditions of Kashmir Life
Advertisements

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here