Teenager Electrocuted To Death In South Kashmir

SRINAGAR: A 19-year-old electrician died after receiving a major electric shock this evening at Chitragam Kalan in south Kashmir’s Shopian district.

News agency GNS reported that Aqib Amin Ganaie son of Mohammad Amin Ganaie, a resident of Chitragam Kalan was making some repairment during the course of which he received a major shock.

The teenager was immediately evacuated to a nearby health facility, however the doctors there declared him as brought dead on arrival.

A police official confirming the death of the teenage electrician told GNS that the boy was handed over to family after conduct of necessary medico-legal formalities.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here