Two Houses, Cowshed Damaged In Fire Mishap

SRINAGAR: Two residential houses and a cowshed were damaged in a fire mishap in Geeripora village of Handwara on Monday.

Quoting an official news agency KNS reported that a fire broke out in one of the residential houses and soon engulfed another nearby house and cowshed.

He said that in the fire incident two houses and a cowshed were damaged, while the cause of the fire was said to be a gas leakage.

Meanwhile, civil and police officials reached the spot and assured the fire victims of all possible help.

I agree to the Terms and Conditions of Kashmir Life


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here