Woman Dies Of Electrocution In South Kashmir

SRINAGAR: A woman was electrocuted to death in the Kokernag area of south Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Sunday

Quoting an official, KNO reported that Samia Jan of Nagam Kokernag received an electric shock at her home on Sunday morning.

He said soon after she was rushed to a nearby hospital where she was declared dead on arrival.

Meanwhile, police have taken cognizance of the incident and further investigation has been taken up—(KNO)


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here