Woman Electrocuted To Death

SRINAGAR: A woman was electrocuted to death in Balpora area of South Kashmir’s Shopian district on Wednesday morning.

Quoting an official the news agency KNO reported that the woman received electric shock when she was cooking food on an electric heater and she died on the spot.

He identified the deceased as Tasneema Jan wife of Fayaz Ahmad Thoker of Balpora.

Meanwhile, police has taken cognizance of the incident and started inquest proceedings in this regard.

I agree to the Terms and Conditions of Kashmir Life

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here