Woman Electrocuted To Death

SRINAGAR: A woman died due to electrocution at her home in Bemnipora village in South Kashmir’s Shopain district on Tuesday.

Quoting an official the news agency KNO repported that the woman died on spot due to an electric shock, while she was cooking.

He identified the deceased as Kulsuma wife of Mohammad Rafiq Reshie of Bemnipora village of Shopian.

Meanwhile, a police official said that a case has been registered in this regard and investigation has been taken up.

I agree to the Terms and Conditions of Kashmir Life

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here