Woman Electrocuted To Death In Anantnag

0

SRINAGAR: A woman has died due to electrocution at her home in Akingam area of South Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Wednesday.

An official told, that a woman identified as Fareeda Akhtar wife of Shabir Ahmad Kumar, resident of Akingam Achabal received an electric shock at her residence, resulting in grievous injuries her.

He said that she was shifted to a nearby health care facility, where doctors declared her dead on arrival. (KNO)

_

About Author

Leave A Reply