Woman Electrocuted To Death In South Kashmir

SRINAGAR: A 50-year-old woman died due to electrocution at her home in Naina village in south Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Friday.

Quoting reports news agency GNS said that the woman was engaged in some household chore, when she received a high volt electrical shock, leading to her instant death.

The deceased woman has been identified as one Haleema Begum wife of Ghulam Hassan Matoo.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here