Youth dies due to electrocution in Hajin

Srinagar

A 19-year-old youth died of electric shock at Hakbara Villlage in northern part of Kashmir’s Bandipora District on Thursday, reports said.

The deceased was identified as Lateef Ahmad Gojri son of Lal Mohammad Gojri, of Hakabara, Hajin.

He was shifted to Community health Centre Hajin (CHC), where doctors declared him as brought dead.

Reports said that Gojri had burn injuries and was already dead before reaching hospital.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here