Youth dies of electrocution

SRINAGAR: A youth died on Monday evening after he received an electric shock in Gohal Tengpora area of Pattan in north Kashmir’s Baramulla district.

The deceased identified as Shakir Nabi Dar last evening was repairing an electric wire at his home when he received a shock, resulting into serious burn injuries.

Dar was soon rushed to Sub-district hospital Pattan for the treatment, however, doctors present there declared him as brought dead.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here