Youth dies of electrocution in central Kashmir

by Umar Raina

SRINAGAR: A 24-year-old boy died on Friday due to electric shock in Kangan area of central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district.

Police sources said that a boy identified as Mushtaq Ahmad Payar (24) son of Wali Mohammad Payar a resident of Payerpora Hayhama Kupwara working as a cook in lady doctor’s residential quarter in Kangan received an electric shock while connecting an electric wire.

He was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was declared brought dead.

A police official said that a case has been registered into the incident.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here