Youth dies of electrocution in north Kashmir

Srinagar

A 27-year-old man died due to electrocution in Nambla village of Uri town in north Kashmir’s Baramulla district on Thursday.

Sajad Ahmad Sheikh

Reports said that Sajad Ahmad Sheikh son of Abdul Rasheed Sheikh village of Uri received an electric shock when he was repairing wire at home.

Sheikh was immediately taken to a nearby hospital in an unconscious state where doctors declared him dead on arrival.

The body of the deceased was later handed over to his family for last rites.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here