Youth electrocuted in Kupwara

KL Report

SRINAGAR

A youth was electrocuted to death while cutting the branches of a Willow tree in Kupwara, a police statement said on Monday.

A 22 years old boy Ishfaq Ahmed Chopan son of Jamwal resident of Gund Drugmulla received an electric shock when he came in contact with a live wire while cutting branches of a willow tree near his home.

 Ishfaq was shifted to Sub District Hospital Kupwara for treatment where doctors declared him brought dead. The body was handed to his relatives for last rites.

I agree to the Terms and Conditions of Kashmir Life
Advertisements

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here