Youth Electrocuted To Death

by Umar Raina

SRINAGAR: A 25-year-old youth died on Wednesday after he received an electric shock in Benhama area of central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district.

Sameer Ahmad Khan

Official sources identified the youth as Sameer Ahmad Khan Son of Abdul Rasheed Khan a resident of Badhi Pathri Thune Kangan received an electric shock at his brother-in-law house and fell unconscious.

Khan was immediately taken to a nearby hospital where doctors declared him brought dead, they said.

I agree to the Terms and Conditions of Kashmir Life

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here