02 Consume Poison In Kashmir, 01 Dies

KL Report


Two persons including a woman from South Kashmir died after consuming a poisonous substance. Both are said to be the close relatives.

A Police spokesman in a statement issued to GNS said that Alam Din Bijran son of Gula Bijran and his sister-in-law (name withheld) both residents of Kathuhallan, Shopian of South Kashmir consumed some poisonous substance at their home.

“Both of them were shifted to Public Health Center, Keller for treatment where from they were referred to SMHS hospital, Srinagar,” the spokesman said.

However, the lady died on her way to hospital while Alam Din has been admitted in SMHS, hospital, Srinagar.

The body of the deceased lady was handed over to her relatives for last rites. Shopian police has registered a case in this regard.



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here