A mother daughter duo received injuries when their residential house caught fire in Yaripora areas of Kulgam, police said on Wednesday.
Due to leakage of LPG gas, fire broke out in a two-storied residential house of to Ghulam Hassan Yatoo son-in- law of Ghulam Ahmad at Shirpora in the jurisdiction of police station Yaripora, Kulgam. Two ladies Haleema wife of Ghulam Hassan and Maryama Banoo daughter of Ghulam Hassan were injured in the incident. Both the injured were immediately shifted to Sub District Hospital, Bijbehara, where from Maryama Bano was shifted to SMHS Srinagar in critical condition. Fire was brought under control.