2 Consume Poison

   

KL Report

Follow Us OnG-News | Whatsapp

Srinagar

A lady (name with held) resident of Wavoora Lolab, Kupwara consumed some poisonous substance at her home in Sogam. A police statement said that she was shifted to Sub District Hospital, Sogam where from she has been referred to Sub District Hospital, Kupwara for treatment.

Police added that Mushtaq Ahmad Khan 22, son of Abdul Majeed resident of Girdannowa Nowshera, Baramulla consumed some poisonous substance at his home, in Boniyar. He was shifted to Public Health Center, Boniyar for treatment, where from he was referred to District Hospital Baramulla.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here