3 Consume Poison, 1 Dies

KL Report

SRINAGAR

Three persons including two girls consumed poisonous substances at different places in the valley. Among them one girl died in the hospital. A police statement said on Wednesday.

A 16 years old girl (name withheld) and resident of Khumriyal, Kupwara consume some poisonous substance at her maternal uncle’s home. The girl was shifted to Sub District Hospital, Kupwara were she breathed her last.

Meanwhile, another youth 24 years old, Shakeel Ahmad Qureshi son of Bashir Ahmad resident of Sugan, Khag consumed some poisonous substance at his home. He was shifted to JVC Hospital Bemina, Srinagar for treatment.

In another incident, a 23 years old girl (name withheld) resident of Yaripora Kulgam also consumed some poisonous substance at her home. She was shifted to SMHS Hospital, Srinagar for treatment.

1 COMMENT

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here