3 die of asphyxiation

KL REPORT

SRINAGAR

Two brothers and their colleague died in Central Kashmir’s Humhama area of Budgam district in the intervening night of March 13-14 due to gas leak inside their rented tin shed.

Police sources told CNS that the trio including two brothers who were carpenters and were camping in a rented tin shed at Friends Enclave Humhama, died after inhaling gas generated from a heating gadget, which was in use due to sever chill.

The deceased have been identified as Nisar Ahmed Najar, Fayaz Ahmed Najar sons of Ghulam Ahmed residents of Watkaloo Chadoora and Jamsheed Ahmed Dar son of Muhammad Anwar resident of Kultro Chadoora.

Police sources said that it was a case of asphyxiation due to leaked gas. Police has registered a case and an inquiry has been started into the incident.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here