9 Of Family Suffer Burn Injuries In Gas Cylinder Explosion

SRINAGAR: At least nine members of a family suffered burn injuries after a domestic gas cylinder exploded in Pancheri area of Udhampur district of Jammu and Kashmir late on Wednesday evening.

Quoting police news agency KNO reported that fire broke out in a double-story house belonging to Mansa Ram in Lander Barinda, Tehsil, Panchari at around 08:00 PM.

In the fire incident, a domestic gas cylinder exploded, resulting in injuries to nine members of a family, who were trying to douse the flames.

Five of the injured were taken to Primary Health Centre (PHC) Lander where from they were referred to District Hospital Udhampur.

Some of the injured persons were identified as Karnail Chand, Sunaku, Rakesh Kumar and Sindo Devi, residents of Lander Barinda, Panchari.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here