KL News Network
An 18 year old boy died while his sister has been hospitalized in a critical condition due to asphyxiation in Baramulla district Tuesday.
Bilal Ahmad Sheikh, a resident of Kitchama village died due to suffocation while his sister Tasleema was shifted to SKIMS Soura in critical condition, reports said.
“The duo was found in an unconscious condition today morning, apparently due to carbon monoxide gas that emanated from a heating appliance,” reports added.
Both were rushed to District Hospital Baramulla where Sheikh was declared dead on arrival while Tasleema was shifted to SKIMS for advanced treatment.