SRINAGAR: US President Donald Trump on Tuesday issued a direct warning to Israel against launching further attacks on Iran, saying any additional strikes would amount to a major breach of the ceasefire he announced earlier.

“ISRAEL. DO NOT DROP THOSE BOMBS. IF YOU DO IT IS A MAJOR VIOLATION. BRING YOUR PILOTS HOME, NOW!” Trump posted in all caps on Truth Social.
He accused both Israel and Iran of violating the truce but expressed greater frustration with Israel, which had announced plans for new strikes on Tehran.
In another post, Trump said Israeli planes would return without carrying out attacks. “All planes will turn around and head home, while doing a friendly ‘Plane Wave’ to Iran. Nobody will be hurt. The Ceasefire is in effect,” he wrote.
Before leaving for a NATO summit in The Hague, Trump told reporters he was “not happy” with either side, and “really unhappy” with Israel, which he said launched strikes immediately after agreeing to the truce.
Earlier in the day, Trump had announced a 12-hour ceasefire between Iran and Israel. He claimed both sides agreed to halt operations after wrapping up ongoing missions and that the conflict — which he termed “The 12 Day War” — would be officially over within 24 hours.
In another message, Trump said both countries had approached him “almost simultaneously” calling for peace. “The World, and the Middle East, are the real WINNERS,” he wrote.
Israel later said it had ordered fresh strikes on Iran in response to alleged missile attacks, which it claimed violated the ceasefire. Iran denied launching any missiles after the truce began.















