Cop injured in accidental fire 

0

Srinagar 

A policeman of SSG wing was injured in an accidental fire after his service rifle went off accidentally at Gupkar area of Srinagar City on Monday morning.

A police officer told news agency GNS that the cop posted with SSG wing namely Bilal Ahmad Rather sustained a bullet wound in his leg. “The incident occurred while he was cleaning his service rifle at SSG Line in Gupkhar .”

Bilal, a resident of Mirgund Pattan was immediately taken to SMHS hospital where his condition is said to be stable, the officer said.

He said that police has taken cognizance of the incident and initiated further investigations in this regard.

About Author

Leave A Reply

*