Couple Injured in Gas Cylinder Blast

KL NEWS NETWORK

SRINAGAR

A couple received burn injuries in a gas cylinder blast at Nawakadal area of Srinagar City on Saturday evening.

A police official told GNS that a house at Nawakadal locality caught fire due to leakage of gas and instantly the gas cylinder in the kitchen exploded.

In the incident, husband and wife sustained burn injuries and were immediately shifted to SMHS hospital for treatment, the official said.

The official identified the injured as Nissar Ahmad Bhat his wife Rubeena Akhter.

Meanwhile, police has registered a case and further investigations taken up in this regard, the official said.

I agree to the Terms and Conditions of Kashmir Life
Advertisements

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here