KL NEWS NETWORK
The Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveiled his six-point strategy as how to contain the Kashmir uprising.
In a marathon four hour long meeting held in New Delhi, PM Modi revealed as how to reach out to beleaguered Kashmiri.
The six points, as pointed out by PM, are:
- To maintain law and order and security is the responsibility of any government. There will be no compromise in matters relating to terror.
- Civil society activities that are connected to the democratic tradition will be encouraged.
- The process of connecting the youth of Kashmir with economic activities will be expedited.
- State governments, where people of Jammu and Kashmir are residing, irrespective of religion should make efforts to connect to them, and encourage them to connect with their own kin in J&K to communicate about the developments in these states.
- MEA should establish contacts with PaK residents living across the world and find out the atrocities they face and let the world know it.
- 6. Encourage political activities in Kashmir as per democratic tradition of country.