Electrician Electrocuted To Death

SRINAGAR: An electrician died of electric shock while working in a complex at Chadoora area of Central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Tuesday evening.

Quoting an official the news agency KNO reported that an electrician received an electric shock while he was repairing some lines in Chadoora area, leaving him severely wounded. He was immediately rushed to Sub District Hospital (SDH) Chadoora.

However, the man was declared dead on arrival. He identified the deceased as Imtiyaz Ahmad Reshi, son of Ghulam Rasool Reshi of Hyderpora.

He said the body is still lying at the hospital and will be handed over to the family after legal medical formalities.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here