Fire damages residential house in Srinagar

Fazil Buchh

Srinagar

A residential house was damaged in a fire incident in Srinagar on Monday evening.

Fire broke out in a residential house of Mohammad Ashraf Matta, a resident of Mandar Bagh, Gawkadal locality of Srinagar this evening, resulting in demage to the structure.

Fire was brought under control with the help of fire tenders. However, no loss of life or injury was reported in this incident.

The Cause of the fire was short circuit.

“I appreciate the timely effort of Fire services department in extinguishing the fire. It prevented what could have been a big calamity,” said Mohammad Ashraf house owner.

It is worthwhile mentioning that the area is congested and mostly houses contain timber in the roofing.

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here