Fire damages residential house in Srinagar


A residential house was damaged in a fire incident at Jogilanker Batpora area of Rainawari in Srinagar on Tuesday.

Fire damages residential house in Srinagar.

An official said that the house belonging to Zahoor Ahmad caught fire due to an electric short circuit on today afternoon in Jogilanker area of Rainawari, causing massive damage to the structure.

Soon after the incident, a joint team of police, fire and emergency and local volunteers tried to control the fire, but due to the high-intensity, the house was completely damaged.

Police said that a report has been registered in this regard.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here