Girl Consumes Poison in Sopore

KL NEWS NETWOIRK

SRINAGAR

Police said a girl consumed some poisonous substance at her home in North Kashmir’s Sopore Tuesday.

“An 18-year-old girl (name with held) of Rafiabad consumed some poisonous substance at her home,” the police spokesperson said. “She was shifted to SMHS Hospital, Srinagar for treatment.”

 Sopore police has registered a case in this regard.

I agree to the Terms and Conditions of Kashmir Life
Advertisements

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here