SRINAGAR: A girl from the Tral area of south Kashmir’s Pulwama, who had sustained burn injuries approximately a week ago due to a gas leakage, has passed away at SMHS hospital.
According to an official, the girl, identified as Anisa Javaid (18), daughter of Javaid Ahmad Najar, a resident of Hari Pari Gam village in Tral, suffered critical burn injuries on May 21 at her residence during a gas leakage blast.
The official mentioned that she was initially taken to GMC Anantnag for treatment, and later transferred to SMHS hospital for advanced medical care. Unfortunately, she succumbed to her injuries on Saturday morning. The incident has been brought to the attention of the police for further investigation. (KS)