Hours After Electrocution, JKPDC Employees Succumbs At SKIMS

SRINAGAR: Jammu and Kashmir Power Development Corporation (JKPDC) employee, who was electrocuted while repairing an electric line at his residence in Ganderbal, succumbed to his injuries at SKIMS Soura on Thursday.

Quoting an official the news agency KNO reported that the PDC employee identified as Nazir Aad Lone, 55, son of Ghulam Rasool Lone of Panzin Kangan got electrocuted while repairing a power line at his residence in Panzin today.

He said that Nazir fell down from an electric pole after receiving shock and got critically injured.

The official added that Nazir was shifted to Sub District Hospital (SDH) Kangan for treatment wherefrom he was referred to SKIMS Soura for further treatment where he succumbed to his injuries

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here