Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before November 15, 2013.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 15 November 2013
- Date of Screening Test for short-listing of candidates: 23 February 2014
Vacancy Details, Name of the Post:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 76 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 33 Posts
Total Number of Post: 109 Posts
- Candidate age should be between 18 years -37 years as on 1 January 2013.
- Age relaxation will be extended as per govt norms.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or AMIE Section (A & B) India (Civil Engineering).
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or AMIE Section (A & B) India (Mechanical Engineering).
Application Forms can be obtained from the office of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC), Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/ Polo Ground Srinagar on cash payment of Rs. 500/- (excluding the processing charges of Rs.10/-) in respect of General Category candidates and Rs. 250/- (excluding the processing charges of Rs.10/-) in respect of Category candidates to be paid in cash through the counters of J&K Bank Ltd. opened in PSC offices at Jammu/Srinagar from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm on all working days.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 5200/-
Candidates’ selection will be done on the basis of Screening Test and Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format, as given in the notification.
- Complete the applications with all mandatory details, attach photograph, attest signature and submit it along with self attested copies of qualification certificates, mark sheets, certificates of experience and age proof and should sent to the Secretary, J&K Public Service Commission, Polo Ground, Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu on or before the last date i.e 15 November 2013 in an envelope provided by the Commission along with the Application Form.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.