LPG Blast Follows Fire In Lawapora House

KL Report

Srinagar

Fire occurred in the house of Gh Muhammad Mir, Saturday afternoon at Gund Hassi Bhat-Laway Pora in the outskirts of city.

Eyewitnesses told Kashmir Life that at around 12:45pm fire started coming out of the house and people rushed towards it but sudden blast in the house stopped everybody damaging the whole house.

Though the cause of fire was not immediately known but the locals recounted that it was short circuit due to which fire engulfed the house. The added the gas cylinder in the house abruptly burst out added the damages to the house.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here