Man Dies of Electric Shock in South Kashmir


SRINAGAR: A 38-year-old man died of electric shock  after coming in contact with an HT wire in the Shelipora area of Achabal in south Kashmir’s Anantnag district, officials said.

They said that Sabzar Ahmad Sofi, son of Ghulam Mohammad Ganaie, of Sheilpora Achabal received a high-voltage shock when he came in contact with an HT electric wire.  He was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital, where he was declared as brought dead on arrival.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here