Man Electrocuted in Poonch

KL NEWS NETWORK

SRINAGAR

A man was electrocuted in Poonch district Tuesday after trying to connect jumpers on a high tension line.

Sources said Ismail son of Abdul Rashid Matte from Serhi Chouhana in Poonch died while trying to restore a fused jumper. His charred body was brought down by the villagers in the morning today.

The body has been handed over to his family for last rites, sources said.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here