Monday Night Blaze Destroys Residential House in Sopore

Mohammad Abu Bakar

SOPORE

KL Image: Mohammad Abu Bakar
KL Image: Mohammad Abu Bakar

A residential house was damaged in a fire incident in North Kashmir’s Sopore on late Monday night.

Reports said that fire broke out in the residential house of Mohammad Maqbool Wani of Sangrampora, Sopore.

Several fire tenders rushed to the spot and controlled the flames, besides the timely action of locals and police helped mitigate the damages.

Mohammad Maqbool Wani said the cause of fire is believed to be due to electric short circuit.

(Mohammad Abu Bakar is an Intern with Kashmir Life.)

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here