Non-local employee dies of asphyxiation in north Kashmir

Srinagar

A non-local employee on Sunday morning died due to asphyxiation in Bandipora district of north Kashmir.

Reports said that an employee identified as Ramesh Singh resident of Himachal Pradesh, working with Hindustan Constructions Company (HCC), had kept a gas heater on during the night at his rented room in Sonerwani area of the district, resulting in the death of the employee due to suffocation.

Meanwhile, police have registered a case in this regard and his body has been shifted to SDH Bandipora for medico-legal formalities.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here