Pampore Attack: ‘Militants Drove in Cab, Driver Identified’

   

KL NEWS NETWORK

Follow Us OnG-News | Whatsapp

SRINAGAR

KL Images: Bilal Bahadur
KL Images: Bilal Bahadur

Investigations into major attack on CRPF at Pampore has led to “identification” of Man who is said to be a “driver of a cab”.

Various newspaper reports on Monday claimed that intelligence network working on the context of killing of eight paramilitary men has zeroed on a driver.

Reports said that four LeT militants had sneaked into Kashmir valley through higher “upper reaches of Gulmarg early last month”.

The report, however, didn’t reveal the identity of the driver. The driver is said to have driven four militants of Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) from Baba Reshi, 57 km from here, four days before the deadly attack in Pampore on 25th June and “kept them in a safe house in Pulwama District in south Kashmir”.

“The driver, who has gone underground since the day of the attack, was considered as Over Ground Worker (OGW) of the militant outfit by the local police but no action was taken against him as there was no evidence so far,” the reports said.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here