SRINAGAR: A PDD daily wager died after he was electrocuted while repairing a live wire in Frisal area of South Kashmir’s Kulgam Kulgam on Monday.
Quoting an official the news agency KNO reported the daily wager received an electric shock when he was repairing a transmission wire in Chanpora Chinigam area of Frisal.
“He was immediately shifted to a nearby hospital for treatment, where he was declared dead on arrival,” he said.
He identified the deceased as Mohammad Ramzan Sofi son of Ghulam Rasool Sofi of Chinigam, Kulgam.
Meanwhile, Police have taken cognizance of the incident.