Rajouri youth dies of electrocution



Follow Us OnG-News | Whatsapp

A youth died on Wednesday night after he received an electric shock in Mangrote village in Kalakote tehsil of Jammu and Kashmir’s Rajouri district.

The deceased youth identified as Ghulam Abbas, 23, from Mangrote in Kalakote received an electric shock when he was repairing a transformer installed by the Power Development Department (PDD) in the area.

Sources said that soon after Abbas received the shock he fell down and died on spot.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here