Residential House Gutted In Blaze

SRINAGAR: A double-storey residential house was completely gutted on Monday in a fire incident in Chitteybandy village of north Kashmir’s Bandipora district, leaving the family shelterless and causing loss of property, officials said.

Quoting the officials the news agency KNO reported that fire broke out in the two-storey house belonging to Khursheed Ahmad Ganie Son of Gulam Mohd Ganie a resident of Chitteybandy Bandipora on Monday early morning, resulting in the property worth lakhs reduced into ashes.

“However timely action of locals and fire tenders doused the flames and save the other nearby properties,” they said, adding that the cause of the fire could not be confirmed immediately.

Meanwhile, locals have appealed to the district administration to provide immediate relief to the affected family as the family is poor and have no substantial source of income.

I agree to the Terms and Conditions of Kashmir Life
Advertisements

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here