SRINAGAR: A 28-year-old man from South Kashmir’s Pulwama district died today after consuming some poisonous substances.

Reports said that a 28-year-old man (name withheld), a resident of Murran, consumed some poisonous substances at his home and was immediately shifted to the district hospital Pulwama, where he was referred to SMHS Srinagar, where doctors declared him dead.

A police  officer said that the dead body has been kept in a mortuary at Pulwama Hospital, and after medical and legal formalities, the body will be handed over to the family for last rites.

The officer said a case in this regard has been registered, and further investigation has been initiated. (KS)

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here