In an alarming trend which is increasing on each passing day, Ghulam Ahmad Mir, resident of Batakote Pahalgam,Islamabad, consumed some poisonous substance at his home. He was shifted to District Hospital Islamabad for treatment, where from he was referred to SKIMS, Soura, Srinagar. According to police spokesman, Mir breathed his last near Pampore.
In another incident,a 37 year old lady (name with held) resident of Saidwari, Kulgam, consumed some poisonous substance at her home. She was shifted to Qazigund Hospital for treatment, where she expired.
Police has registered case and started investigation.