Two PDD employees electrocuted in Sopore, admitted to hospital

Srinagar

Two employees of Power Development Department (PDD) were electrocuted while repairing a power line in Sopore town on Monday.

The employees were identified as Ali Mohammad son of Mohammad Ramzan resident of Nowpora Jageer and Nazir Ahmad son of Abdul Aziz resident of Ladoora, Baramulla, reports said.

Ali Mohd has been shifted to Srinagar, while as Nazir Ahmad has been admitted in Sopore hospital, they added.

I agree to the Terms and Conditions of Kashmir Life
Advertisements

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here