Unfurling Tricolour At Home, Pharmacist Electrocuted

SRINAGAR: A 40-year-old National Health Mission (NHM) employee was electrocuted to death while hoisting the national flag in Kathua, news agency GNS quoted sources as having said.

Identifying the deceased as Pawan Kumar, they said that the individual received a strong electric jolt at Hiranagar in Hariya Chak area.

The official confirmation into the incident is however awaited.

I agree to the Terms and Conditions of Kashmir Life


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here