Welder Dies Due to Electrocution, One Person Dies in Road Mishap

KL NEWS NETWORK

SRINAGAR

Police Monday said that a welder died after he was electrocuted in Tral, Awantipora.

A welder Fida Hussain Ganaie son of Ghulam Hassan Ganaie resident of Yaal Pattan Baramulla received electric shock while working at Panchayat Ghar Gulistan Tral and died. Police have registered a case and proceedings under section 174 CrPC has been initiated to ascertain the cause of his death.

Meanwhile, one person died while five others were injured in two separate road accidents in the valley.

In continuation to road accident on 14-11-2015 at Ashtangoo Bandipora, the injured Abdul Samad Khan son of Abdul Gaffar resident of Kanlibagh Aloosa succumbed to his injuries at SKIMS Soura, Srinagar. After completion of medico-legal formalities, the body of the deceased was handed over to his next of kins for last rites.

In Srinagar, a Tata-407 bearing registration number JK01D-5295 skidded off the road near LD Hospital in the jurisdiction of Police Station Rajbagh, resulting in injuries to five passengers including the driver. All the injured were shifted to hospital for treatment.

Two Structures Damaged in Fire

Two structures were damaged in two separate fire incidents in Kupwara and Handwara.

Fire broke out in the residential house of Hidayat-ul-lah Khan at Dilbagh Deewar, Kupwara, resulting in damage to the structure. Fire tenders, police and locals brought fire under control.

Fire broke out in the house of Manzoor Ahmed Pir resident of Badalpora, Handwara, police and locals brought fire under control.

However, no loss of life or injury was reported in these incidents.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here