SRINAGAR: Jammu and Kashmir Peoples Conference (JKPC) Chairman Sajad Gani Lone Wednesday reiterated that he will fight for development and dignity of Jammu and Kashmir.

Follow Us OnG-News | Whatsapp

Talking to media person in north Kashmir’s Kupwara, Lone said that his aim is to empower people of Jammu and Kashmir with rights the people of other parts of the country are availing. He said gun has brought lot of destruction to Jammu and Kashmir, and has left army of orphans and widows in helpless situation.

Taking dig at former chief minister, he said Omar Abdullah should introspect what he and his party done with people of Jammu and Kashmir. “Like the term good Taliban and bad Talban, the former chief minister has also categorised BJP into and good and bad. The one with which he is comfortable is good BJP, while another one is bad. I want to make him correct that it was Late Vajpayee who rejected the resolution of internal Autonomy, and said this on the floor of house that if BJP will have majority it will undo Article 370 without any delay,” Lone said.

He said Omar Abdullah in day in and day out are abusing people which won’t be allowed. “We will not allow him to humiliate people of north Kashmir. If there are 25 percent NC voter, does it means the rest 75 percent are not humans. What he thinks? Does he forgot 1987 rigging?,” he said.

Lone added that our youth are being implicated into verification processes started by police and other security agencies which has created panic among those who are not associated with any particular ideology. “Our youth in the name of Police verification are being trapped everywhere. This process is only for J&K, while youth belongs to the rest of the country are enjoying their life in a dignified way. This harsh law was also brought NC to J&K. What is the fault of a youth whose relative was associated with militancy in past. I want to bring my people out of this situation and I will work for it,” he said.

Lone added that his struggle will remain for development and dignity which people of Jammu and Kashmir deserves. (KNS)

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here