After hate-filled tweets of Kashmiri Pandit, Ahish Kaul, who works with DDI World, a US based software company, became public, it angered everyone across ideological divide.
Kual, through a series of tweets, promoted and propagated rape and murder of Kashmiri women. It angered netizens across the world, who started seeking intervention of his employer. Taking cognizance of Kaul’s tweets, an FIR was registered in Kothi Bagh police station under section 505(1) C RPC, 66 IT Act. By the end of the evening DDI World has sacked him from his job.


Despite announcement of ceasefire in the plains, India and Pakistani armies continue to trade fire on LOC. In latest skirmish, one BSF trooper and Four civilians were killed, while twelve others were injured in RS Pura in Arnia sector.


In a tragic incident reported on the other side of the LoC in Kupwara, around 11 tourists – mostly students, were drowned in Neelum (Kishanganga) river. Kishangnaga and Neelum are names of the same river that divides two sides of the Kashmir. The accident occurred when the tourists, many of whom are said to be the students from Faisalabad and Multan, were picnicking along the gushing Jagran Nullah near the town of Kundal Shahi, located some 75 kilometres northeast of Muzaffarabad.


After spending 23 years in jails across India and finally in Kashmir, Syed Sajid Ali Bukhari, a resident of Kotli in Pakistan administered Kashmir (PaK) was finally set free. The repatriation took place at Amritsar where BSF handed him over to Pakistan Rangers. He was a “Pakistani civil prisoner” arrested for murder and attempt to murder charges on September 8, 1995. His nationality status was confirmed after a decade on June 27, 2006, by the Pakistan government. While Pakistani media said he had crossed the Line of Control (LoC) by mistake, the reports appearing in the media in Delhi said he had been arrested for murder and attempt to murder.

There seems to be no end to mysterious killings in Hajin town. The latest victim of unknown gunmen was Hilal Ahmad Parray, 23, a painter, who was first kidnapped by masked men during night. His body was recovered from an orchard the next day. This is the forth killing since Muzaffar Ahmad Parray, was killed and beheaded by unknown men in August 2017.


Tragedy once again knocked at poor Maryam’s door, this time her father was picked up by police and locked on charges of pelting stones. One-year-old Maryam lost her mother Misra Bano last year when army personnels fired towards her house during an encounter on December 11, 2017. After intervention of locals Maryam’s father was finally released by police. But neighbours question police’s logic behind her father’s arrest!


Leave A Reply