Fire completely damages house in Shopian

KL Report

SRINAGAR

A residential house got gutted completely in a fire incident in Shopian, last evening, police said on Thursday.

Fire broke out in the residential house of Javid Ahmad Khan son of Mohammad Yaseen resident of Pinjoora. The house was completely damaged in the incident.

The cause of the fire is believed to be due to electric short circuit. Fire was brought under control by fire tenders and locals.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here